JRiver Media Center 26.0.80 is a fresh looking player that runs. The software is light and User friendly. a home theater PC is a computer that is connected to a television, a projector, or an audio video receiver for the purpose of watching video or television from across the room. Think Couch Potato. JRiver Media Center 26 is the all-in-one media management app turns any Windows PC into an entertainment hub for complete control of your digital media: Audio, Video, Images, and Television.
JRiver Media Center 26.0.80 is a multimedia application that allows the user to play and organize various types of media on a computer running Windows, Mac OS X or Linux. JRiver Media Center is a “jukebox”-style media player, like iTunes, which usually uses most of the screen to display a potentially very large library of files. Regular (usually daily beta) builds are posted on the Media Center Interact forum implementing requested features and fixing reported bugs. The forum has an active user community, with more than 25,000 users as of 2011. Also available for JRiver Media Center are an Audioscrobbler plugin, and G-Force, a popular visualisation.
- Import – MC uses an internal database (called the Library) to keep track of your files and to speed up access to them…
- Audio Setup – One of the first things you’ll want to do is run through Audio Setup. Under Tools > Options > Audio, you can choose the sound device you wish to use, the Audio Output Mode, and other options…
- Video – you need for fantastic video compatibility and quality. Check for options under Tools > Options > Video. Start with Red October Standard. Once you’re sure that works well, you can try Red October HQ. ROHQ requires a fairly powerful PC…
- Television – MC can record television signals using a variety of sources and hardware types, including via a Set-Top Box, OTA (Over-the-Air) signals, and clear channels from cable and satellite…
- Views and Skins – Switch among these with ctrl-1 to ctrl-5 or by using the “View” menu, where you can also change the “skin” (appearance). More skins are available on the “Accessories”…
jriver media center – Screenshots
- Title: JRiver Media Center 26.0.80 trial
- Requirements Os: Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, and Vista.
- Languages: Multiple languages.
- Last update: May 13, 2020
- Author: http://www.jrmediacenter.com/
- JRiver Media Center 26.0.80 – media player
- Changed: Updated German translation file (thanks Bytestar).
- Changed: It will show a message when adding or removing from a locked playlist in the Tag window and not make any changes.
- NEW: MC can use TitanTV’s web interface to schedule TV recording or starting playing TV.
- Fixed: Putting a zero in the FormatRange expression could lead to a crash.
- Fixed: The last build could fail to install on some systems.
- Fixed: Lyrics lookup would lookup all files instead of only music files.
- Changed: Testing build with Visual Studio 2019 (feedback wanted).
- Changed: Improved performance of ASS/SSA subtitles by using multiple threads for image blending.
- Fixed: Playing Now could be auto-expanded on program launch even if it wasn’t open during the last run.
- Fixed: DSD playback would report a low-pass in Audio Path when bitstreaming.
- Changed: The tree no longer expands to show when devices come and go.
- Changed: Removed the +6 dB shift we were applying to HDCD decoding.
- Changed: A shift of 6 dB is still applied to volume levelling so it should match between HDCD and regular files.
Download Link Below – Server Available