VirtualBox 6.1.10 Build 138449 Download For Windows Offer By Oracle VM. VirtualBox software which is a free and open source solution to be able to run other operating systems virtually on your PC. virtualization software is suitable for most computers virtualization just refers to a process where you can create a virtual machine also create a virtual hard disk few different formats for our file type on the hard disk you have VDI, VHD, VMDK and since the VDI file is native to the VirtualBox.
VirtualBox works on Microsoft windows, Linux, Macs, along with Solaris hosts along with supports a lot of guest (Os) operating systems which include but not limited by Microsoft windows (NT 5. 0, 2000, XP, Server 2003, Vista, Microsoft windows 7, Microsoft windows 8), DOS/Windows 3.x, Linux (2.4, 2.6 and 3.x), Solaris along with OpenSolaris, OS/2, along with OpenBSD.
VirtualBox is an intuitive application for installing another operating system within your computer. click on below button to start VirtualBox 6.1.10 Build 138449 Free Download. This is complete offline installer and standalone setup for VirtualBox 2020. This would be compatible with both 32 bit and 64 bit windows.
Virtual Box By Oracle VM Short-Overview
Oracle VM VirtualBox is a free and open-source hosted hypervisor for x86 virtualization, developed by Oracle Corporation. Created by Innotek, it was acquired by Sun Microsystems in 2008, which was in turn acquired by Oracle in 2010. VirtualBox may be installed on Windows, macOS, Linux, Solaris and OpenSolaris. [Credit – Wikipedia]
Features Of Virtual-Box
- Operate multiple OS in a single computer.
- Troubleshoot and debug projects.
- Disk image encryption
- Simple and easy.
- Integrated with Windows.
- Paravirtualization support for modern Windows and Linux guests
- Provides different options and settings.
- Supported by Peripherals and RDB control.
- Make workflow more simple and easy.
VirtualBox 2020 Screenshots
- Title: VirtualBox 6.1.10 Build 138449
- Requirements OS: Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
- Memory (RAM): 512 MB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 200 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.
- Last update: June 06, 2020
- Author / Product: Oracle / Oracle VM VirtualBox
- VirtualBox 6.1.10 Build 138449 – Virtualization
- GUI: Fixed crash when using Qt on Xwayland sessions
- GUI: Fixed mouse pointer doesn’t work properly in Windows guests when scaling is on
- VBoxManage: Fixed crash of ‘VBoxManage internalcommands repairhd’ when processing invalid input
- Settings: disable audio input and audio output by default for new VMs
- Guest Additions: Fixed resizing and multi monitor handling for Wayland guests.
- Guest Additions: Fixed VBoxClient error: The parent session seems to be non-X11.
- Linux host and guest: Linux kernel version 5.7 support.
Download Link Below – Server Available
Note: To extend VirtualBox capabilities it’s recommended to download and install VirtualBox Extension Pack.